Saturday, September 10, 2011

Where is a good place for me to start reading Superman comics?

I am quite new to comics, and the only knowledge of Superman I have is from watching Smallville (technically not Superman yet). So where should I start? Preferably a point in the Superman universe where you only need minimal knowledge of any past events.





Thanks in advance.|||I would start with The Death and Return of Superman, it's three trade paperback collections.





Death of Superman


Funeral for a Friend


Return of Superman





Just don't expect to see Chloe in them, she was created for the show.|||Oh, very fine choice indeed...

Report Abuse


|||good idea is to get some post crisis superman trade paperbacks(if you can find a comic book shop and ask for post crisis superman they will explain that all to you) the post crisis superman actually started in the late 80's and that is where the superman of today started, smallville is way different

Report Abuse


|||You could look on mangafox.com. I don't know if they actually have the Superman comics but, you could try. I would reccommend looking it up on google also...|||issue #1

No comments:

Post a Comment