Tuesday, September 27, 2011

If you have to choose between Batman and Superman, which one would you pick to named your child and why?

I choose Batman because he is the best superhero of them all. He is best of the best and way better than Superman. I like dark superheroes like Spawn and replicas black costume Spider-man from Spider-man 3 without Venom. I think Peter should make a whole brunch of the black costumes and wear it permanently in the next sequel if they are going do one more. Just throw away the other costume.|||Batman, because he could go by Bat, which is a pretty cool nickname.|||I wouldn't choose Merrick.|||I wouldnt choose neither one of them.|||none but silly and ridiculous names for children that is.|||I personnally wouldn't choose either one for my children but if I had to choose it would be Superman. Superman was good at heart and didn't like to harm people and tryed to make everyone happy. Batman was dark and just wanted to hurt people that caused him pain he wasn't all about using better jugdement or doing things for the better good.|||Don't name your kids with others





Just name your choice of name not personality and make him something where he can become something good|||lol prob superman beacause he would be super!|||i saw that where they wouldn't let those parents name their kid 4real. i think i would have went for a normal first name and 4real as a middle name. that is so weird. can you give your kid a name with a number in it here in the usa?

No comments:

Post a Comment