Friday, September 16, 2011

What Superman comics should I start reading?

I starting to get into Superman but I don't know where to start.|||I would probably read these three in order





Man of Steel - The John Byrne reboot is controversial among fans of Superman's other origin stories, but if you are unfamiliar with character (as I assume you are considering your "starting to get into Superman") it is totally worth a read. Alternatively you could pickup "Birthright" which also tells his origin and incorporates some Smallville ideas like Luthor being friends with Clark.





Superman/Batman Public Enemies - A great story following the two greatest hero's. Covers their friendship well and includes many other great characters.





Superman: Red Son - Superman's origin if his ship had crashed in the Soviet Union. You should probably read an origin story first to fully appreciate the book





hope this helps|||it's best to start with the first I gis. I don't comics only anime and manga.

No comments:

Post a Comment