Friday, September 16, 2011

How can I get rid of my fear and ride Superman Tower of Power?

We go to Six Flags St. Louis yearly, but every time we, I can not get on Superman Tower of Power. I am so afraid of drop towers, but I'm going with my school soon, so I want to get over the fear and ride it. I rode a drop tower that was like 5 or 6 stories, and I felt sick. I will ride any roller coaster, but I can't get the drop towers down yet. I'm afraid of a little bit afraid of heights, but not that bad.





Please help me!|||Just know that you are locked in securely with magnets and locks so it is 99 percent impossible for you to fall out.|||Just remember that your belted and strapped in great and it wont last that long most drop rides are up down middle down and than its over|||force yourself to go/ go with your friends.


close your eyes if it helps.


once you do it, you wont be scared anymore :)

No comments:

Post a Comment