Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Will they ever make another Superman movie?

I've been checking the Superman rumors on the internet for months,so far there is no news to report.The last Superman movie didn't perform up to expectations.Warner Bros. Pictures which holds the rights to making another movie about the Hero has no plans to make one,I don't know why they don't sell the rights to another studio.I really want to see another Superman Movie,when or will they ever make another Superman movie again?|||I heard rumors for the longest time, that Nicolas Cage was gonna play Superman.





hey......I love Nic Cage..........but SUPERMAN????





I would have liked to see him attempt to pull that off.





whatever happened to all that? It was quite the interent buzz for awhile.





I would love to see the Superman Franchise taken over by people who actually read the comic.......and get the casting right.|||i hope not, unless they actually make a good one lol.|||yes|||i agree only if they make a good one!





and as for nicolas cage, it could be worse. they could get ben affleck or kevin sorbo|||I think it would be cool to see a complete re-make.





To me, the 1970's Superman movie was the best so far.





I think they should re-make one that follows that kind of story. =)|||it says here:


In a related ruling, a judge ruled that Warner Brothers did not owe the families additional royalties from previous films, however if they do not begin production on a Superman film by 2011, then the Shuster and Siegel estates will be able to sue for lost revenue on the unmade film.


...........|||Yep. Man of Steel. Thats what its called. I Think it is a sequel.

No comments:

Post a Comment