Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Who sings the song superman i know its not brownboy because this is different lyrics?

the chorus goes if i could be your superman something something lol cuz everytime you touch my hand you feel my powers rushing through your veins but i can only write this song to tell you that im not that strong because im no superman. its a very little known song but i heard it on my friends phone so idk.|||It could be by Eminem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce0rY4Bxk鈥?/a>





OR more likely If I could be your superman by Joe Brooks:





I'd fly you to the stars and back again.


'cause everytime you touched my hand,


You feel my powers running through your veins.


But I can only write this song,


And tell you that I'm not that strong.


'Cause I'm no superman, I hope you like me as I am





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNG_qYulD鈥?/a>





He has an amazing voice.|||Eminem?|||Three Doors Down - Kryptonite?|||have you tried





Superman By Laslo Bane. The theme song for Scrubs?

No comments:

Post a Comment