Friday, September 23, 2011

What is the name of the girl superhero who took Superman's blue costume?

This is something I've been wondering for a while now and I thought I'd ask the Yahoo's . After Superman went back to normal and stopped being Superman Red/Blue in the LATE 90's , ether his "Red/Blue" powers manifested a electric blue "Supergirl" , or someone gained his electric powers .





Could someone tell me the name of the "Electric blue Supergirl" character ?|||you mean Strange Visitor. she basically got her powers from a lightning storm. this should explain:





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strange_Vis鈥?/a>





thank god for wiki!|||I think its Livewire. I wasn't aware she had comic book appearances. I know she was in the animated series. I don't read Superman alot, though I could be mistaken.

No comments:

Post a Comment