Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I had a dream that i was superman but had no superpowers?

I had a dream that i was Superman but i had no superpowers.


I had Superman Returns suit and i loved this suit. It was very tight suit.


I saw guys watching me...


I wish i could wear this suit again :(





Anyway... What does it mean? I am Superman in Superman Returns suit but no powers?|||Maybe they were just trying to say superpowers isn't worth the fact that you are Superman. It's just that you can still be super without powers. Sure powers are awesome, but wouldn't have wished to run around in your dream, still wearing the suit? I would. haha. LOOK AT ME PEOPLE! I CAN "FLY" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah... a Superman suit would be awesome. I agree. :)|||Well, that would SUCK!!! Why just the superman suit. I would at least expect you to be able to talk to fish or something, at least. Um, this sounds kind of like some guy on guy fetish thing. Um, ....I think...I need to leave....wheres the exit door..oops...that was the emergency door...sorry...time to be hitting those dusty trails.....|||i think it means that you don't have to have super powers to be super. you can be super by having intelligents or you can be super by doing something else other than helping others by superspowers,|||It means you have a fetish for leather...








In all seriousness there could be thousands of things your dream could've meant..maybe you need to live on Krypton

No comments:

Post a Comment