Friday, September 23, 2011

Superman......?

I just saw it last night and thought it was the best thing in the world... im gonna watch it again tomorrow i htink or maybe next week... it was soooooo good and Superman is sooooo damn cute! ugh! omg i am already obsessed! he is the most (i hate to use the word but its the only way i can describe it) DREAMY!!!! he is so dreamy!!! hes like handsome and adorable and like... omg!!!!!! just way cute... ok so i kinda got off trck lol but my point is, who saw it or who wants to see it? will you see it? if u have, do u think Superman(whos real name is Brandon Routh) is as cute as i do?


Personally, i thought it was amazing and just totally perfect. i definatly recomend seeing it... :-)|||OMG! i saw it last night and fell in love!! hahaha i love the movie its awsome i want to see it again i can't decide if its the suit tho lol b/c he doesn't look so dreamy as Clark kent...do you think so? btw doesn't he have just the most gorgeous eyes? what about that seen when the bullete hits his eye haha omg i have to go see it again.....glad someone else feels that way LOL|||That movie is my personal fav....I mean, I love Brandon Routh because the graphics are better now than in the original movies, but even I must admit that I fell in love with Chritopher Reeve first. He was so.....I can't even describe it. Both he and Brandon did a fantastic job with their portrayal.

Report Abuse


|||it was ok but im not gonna see it again thnk u ....

Report Abuse


|||I'm no girl but I must admit that Brandon Routh the best LOOKING live action Superman.. Although I'm not a fan of his suit nor the really tiny "S", I must admit that they finally got his hair right (I know in most of the comics Superman has a left part but I think he looks best with a right part).

Report Abuse


|||hey! the one from Smallville, his name is Tom Welling and he is MINE!!!!

Report Abuse


|||Hi i saw it a few days ago....ITS EXCELLENT!!! He is good looking, BUT the guy from 'smallville' the show, well THAT SUPERMAN IS WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HOTTER!!! I cant get over HIM!!!|||It was a pretty good movie, and I agree. Brandon Routh is eye candy. Yum!





I was disappointed in Kate Bosworth's Lois Lane though.|||your so damn ugly im gonig to throw up|||it was alright, not great....|||Just saw it, i give it a B+.





not better than Spiderman 2.|||I haven't seen it, but I saw the trailer and it looks awesome.|||I saw it yesterday, but i think im gonna see it again tomorrow. action-scenes were awesome.|||i love the joke when lex goes back to the house and instead of 2 dogs, there is one chewing on a bone with fur all around! (it's a dog eat dog world) and that they may have to eat that dog in the end!





even more i like how the girl dropped the rest of the crystals, into the water, that was on the land mass that superman tossed into space! i think he'll be getting a new home world!|||i just saw superman returns. and i thought it was very well done with taste. The movie did superman justice, I also think they made him a little more humanized (which i thought was great)..


Finally another movie where they did change what was never broken (like x-men). I can't wait to see the sequel to superman returns... I also thought it was nice that they placed inside this movie the people who played jimm an lois in the 60's show. All the people who played in this movie did their charactors justice...





Here's to a dream that will never die!!!!|||I just saw it today and it was good kind of funny but it was exciting and better than the other old versions.|||i want to see it because superman is like the best super hero|||i saw it today..... it was a lot better than i expected...i actually liked it a lot. Brandon Routh was very handsome.

No comments:

Post a Comment