Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Question on the Superman movie that is coming out in 2013?

Who here thinks that Tom Welling from Smallville should play Superman in the upcoming movie. I personally think he would be a great fit for Superman.|||....





Well I can say for certain there is no such show as Superman Begins (the link provided posts to a fan made trailer of clips from Superman Returns and Smallville), but I do respect Tom Welling a great deal. I was there every week for the new episode of Smallville, and I think it would be amazing to see him on the silver screen playing the man of steel. I was in the camp that thought he should have been in Superman Returns, but I would have missed out on Brandon Routh, who I thought made a fantastic Superman and Clark Kent. I've never heard of Henry Cavill, but I'd never heard of Brandon Routh, and I'd never heard of Tom Welling either. This is a multi million dollar production of the greatest hero ever created in human history, if they cast this Henry Cavill guy, they did for a reason. Tom is great, but I think we'll still be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment