Friday, September 23, 2011

Superman....?

Does anyone else feel that Superman is just a little bit over-rated?|||Superman has too many powers and too few weaknesses to be a good hero. There is just too little room for enemies who can defeat him. He is pretty awesome as a Super-Hero, but too powerful and too close too omnipotent to be interesting.|||You are part right as for the look of the movie it isn't the first and the oringal was in 1978 the year I was born.

Report Abuse


|||the trailers look kinda stupid, it looks like an old movie|||I think it just depends on the person like everything else. I'm a girl and I am super excited about this movie but evern more excited about Spiderman 3 next year.|||Saw it last night. LOVED it and I'm not even a die-hard superman fan.|||YES! The trailer isn't that good. Plus Superman is a lot younger than Lex Luther. They should be about the same age.|||Well i think superman is old and out dated. He is like a cheaper version of spiderman.|||I saw this movie last night and thought it was really good. I'd recommend people to watch it. I don't think its overrated because I really haven't heard THAT much about it - I've heard more about Pirates of the Caribbean and Spiderman 3.|||Superman is a great movie or cartoon many people enjoy very much. Most people have their own opinions. Some like him, some don't, but I'm one that don't think superman will ever be overrated in my book.|||Saw it last week...not diehard fan...45 minutes too long...probably the flying scenes in 3-D will be great...lots of special effects....same old thin story line..never saw the others ....but the door is open now for the next full length movie...Had I paid $10 I might have considered it 2-1/2 hours in the A/C with a just OK movie.|||I feel as though it's nice to have things for children like superman and spiderman and batman to fight evil dooers.


BUT....it gets a little rediculous when they spend over 225 MILLION dollars making a movie. The new Superman Returns movie cost more than ANY other movie to make EVER. Thats going a little overboard.|||it's superman what do you expect?|||No way, I can't wait to see it!! Superman has always been a favorite superhero of mine so I might be a little biased but besides the whole goofy superman hairdo whats not to like about him? He definitely is better than other superheros. Think about it...Batman wears a chestplate and Superman can take a bullet to the chest. Spiderman is cool with his webs zipping around and stuff but Superman can actually fly! Way cool. It doesn't hurt that the guy who plays him is gorgeous!








Edit: I just realized how teeny bopper that sounded...oh well. I love him... But I am really not some airhead teeny bopper I promise haha.|||The movie is overhyped, though the reviews seem mixed to negative. I think the original movie was such a big deal because it gave us a way to celebrate the purity of the American ideal, even though none of us really can achieve it all the way. The world could use a real Superman, though for many with faith, that is how they view Jesus or whichever creed they follow.|||Yeah.. I am a Batman type of gal... no super powers just cool gadgets! But you gotta love Superman's plastic hair!|||not overrated no...


my favorite part was when the guy shot Superman in the eye,|||Well the old ones were good. In a cheezy way. But no one can pull off the spandex and speedo outfit. It only looks cool in the comics. I dunno Batman was always cooler since he was a normal human and wore black. Even my friends that are really into comics and especially Superman don't want to see it. So I'm not sure because I want to.|||Yes! I am a "Spiderman" type of gal anyway, but Superman has always seemed a little dull to me. Perhaps it is because I watched the original show when I was a kid (dull).|||No because it is always possible for a movie to be over hyped but an icon is never over-rated.|||No No No Superman is the best he is my hero..








over rated %26amp; out dated never he is the future|||yes, it seems there are no new ideas in Hollywood

No comments:

Post a Comment