Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Could Superman beat the Hulk in an arm wrestling competition?

I saw in the newest movie where Superman caught that plan before it crashed in to the baseball arena, so he must be well 'ard.





But I also saw the hulk bash that other big ol' monster in the last movie, and he chucked tanks about like they were whicker baskets.





So I'm wondering which one of them would win an arm wrestling contest.





Who would you put your money on?|||I gotta go with the Hulk.You piss him off, it's over.Superman wouldn't be nothing!|||i hate superman, if the hulks mad, he wins, i'm always betting against superman though|||Well, if the Hulk was in human form, then obviously Superman.... and as a Clark Kent fanatic I am biased... so other than that all I can say is - in a fictional world, anything can happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment