Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Who do you think is better known globally Superman or Donald Duck?

A friend and I have been having a discusion about American pop icons. It is my belief that more people around the world will recognize Superman than will recognize Donald Duck.What do you think?|||well, I read somewhere that the top 4 recognized symbols on the planet are the Coke Swoosh/Ribbon, The Mickey Mouse head, The Christian Cross, and Superman's \S/ shield (not sure which order)





so while Donald Duck is under the Disney umbrella, the Company is not known as "The Duck", so the money has to be on Superman|||Superman all the way.





-ZAP|||I'd guess Donald Duck, but I could be wrong.|||Donald duck, disney is all over the world, and all characters are icons, where as superman is just really an american thing.|||Donald Duck. The disney characters are pretty universal. I know that poor Donald is banned in one country because he doesn't wear pants.|||donald duck?


idk. :0 it's a tie.. ?

No comments:

Post a Comment