Friday, September 16, 2011

Comics to recommend that deal with the relationship between Superman and Batman?

I'm looking for some comics that deal with the relationship between Batman and Superman, but more importantly, the relationship between Clark and Bruce. Can anyone recommend any to me?|||There are a few scenes detailing the relationship between both Bats and Superman and Clark and Bruce in the Hush storyline, and there is a bit of crossover between the two characters in the Batman:No Man's Land saga that gives you a bit of insight.





Similarly, JLA stories like "Tower of Babel" and "Identity Crisis" have little bits and pieces here and there.





I think overall that Hush made the greatest impression on me about their relationship.|||Not really a comic but there is an animated superman and batman movie. I think they made it into a comic though.

No comments:

Post a Comment