Friday, September 23, 2011

How is possible for superman in the movie superman returns to lift an island made of kryptonite?

and his had some kryptonite in his back. This should cause to superman more trouble than moving and entire solar system.|||it's a power of will kinda thing. they were showing how superman loves the earth more that himself and how he was giving up his own body to save it. in despiration man can do great things that are far beyond his own power on a normal day. usualy superman is harmed by a fist sized chunk but a small peice would only drain his power to a human level. just as we could lift up one end of a car so that a loved one could climb out from under it, superman found his true strength.|||I agree. That was one of the worst scenes in any super hero movie. Usually a little piece of kryptonite will bring him to his knees, yet he's lifting an entire island of the stuff? Very weak story telling. This is the equivalent of a regular person simply using willpower to overcome radiation poisoning from plutonium exposure.|||It was all about the will-power. I think i can, I think I can, I think I can...

No comments:

Post a Comment