Saturday, September 10, 2011

Why do you think Superman is a terrible character or good one?

I think terrible because of the whole genericness of it all. His name is superman, has super strength, can fly, has lazer vision, and his weakness is kryponite. Superman is not really a character that I find that a person can relate to except Clark works in an office. I would agree back in the 40s he would be a good character, but now I think he should not be around. Tell me your opinions. I need some ideas for a rant video on Superman. I may not do it though.|||Good. He's been around since the 1930's so he he must be doing something right!!! :P

And if I had his powers I'd take over the world, not help people.|||Superman is in serious need of a good PR guy. He needs to go on a coke induced bender, kill a couple of prostitutes and become a vegan (all deplorable actions). Then he can go to rehab, repent his sins and start eating meat. http://www.movierumornews.com/category/superman-reboot/

Report Abuse


|||Well, I grow up watching Superman so I'd have to say I like the guy. Personally, I think he was way to much of a mister goodie two shoes. But, over all you have to admire a guy like that. He could have ruled the world if wanted to be he chose to live a really crappy existence. I won't judge him. But, I will say that if I had his gifts I would have used them a little different.|||He'll salute any flag that goes up the pole. Good thing his little rocket landed in Smallville USA instead of, like, Berlin.|||He is an illegal immigrant. Think about it.|||good

No comments:

Post a Comment