Saturday, September 10, 2011

What villians did superman use his powers on?

I need to write a paragraph on a hero, which i chose superman. so i know that some of his super powers are super hearing/ breath, vision powers, and invulnerability. Can you give me 1 example of when superman used those powers to defeat a villian *different ones for each* I would look it up but when i do it doesn't give me answers about certain villians that he defeated. sooo ya. all u comic fans please help me out.|||His abilities: Superhuman strength, speed, stamina, durability, senses, intelligence, regeneration, and longevity; super breath, heat vision, x-ray vision and flight





He always uses his powers to defeat villains...





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Sup鈥?/a> - Go here to find a list in alphabetical order of the villains Superman defeated.

No comments:

Post a Comment