Saturday, September 10, 2011

Is there others out here who would love to see tom welling play Superman on the big screen?

I heard they are planning to make another superman movie. It would be great if they used Tom He has made the character human/kryptonian at the same time.|||I'm sorry but no. After season 5 of Smallville, the series went down the drain. I'm glad the series finale was last night. While Tom Welling was a great Clark Kent. He's no Christopher Reeve and no Superman. That was evident after CW managed to ruin the series. He wasn't even Superman yet and they tried introducing the Justice League, they screwed up Doomsday and Brainiac, and they decided to introduce Darkseid in the middle of the final season. Anyone dealing with Smalleville has no right touching The Man of Steel. Period.|||I for one think he would make a great superman. most people watching Smallville failed to grasp the concept that it was pre-superman and that the angst of being a stranger added to being a teenager had to be gotten through.I agree that throwing all the other superheroes in was not a good thing.

Report Abuse


|||I agree with the person above a lot.


After the 5th season of Smallville, the rest of the series really was horrible.


I think Tom Welling would have made a great Superman, but Smallville didn't do a good job at showing that he was. I still would love to see Tom as Supes in a movie, but as long as he isn't the same as he was in Smallville. Maybe I'm only saying this because Tom Welling is my generation's Superman or maybe it's because I really do love the guy as Superman.

No comments:

Post a Comment