Saturday, September 10, 2011

How do you think Smallville will pull off Clark to Superman?

I love Smallville and how the story is going. But how will they pull of Clark to Superman. I mean, since the beginning of Smallville, Clark didn't wear glasses. So how do you think the show will fix that problem? Will Superman wear a mask? I'm racking my brain on it.|||Well watch Smallville's Season 8 Episode 'Identity' trailer, and the episode when it comes out because I think this is when he becomes Superman to the public! I am going to like die when I see it cause it's my favourite show! I think he is going to just have a cape, blue shirt, and his jeans on, but I don't know about what he is going to do with his face.|||I've been trying to figure that out for a long time too, I don't know how they will do it.|||Lana comes back soon lol:)

No comments:

Post a Comment